NEWS | FREE BEAT | DJ MIX | OTHERS | SPORTS |


DAVIDO

   VIEW MORE ARTISTES HERE

ARTISTE OF THE MONTH

ZLATAN
BURNA BOY
CDQ
CDQ
MAXIDO
MAXIDO

OFFICIAL DJ's


DJ JOHNNIKO

DJ OZZYTEE

DJ HAMZKID

DJ FEASY
CT Updates

« | »

iPhone, explodes in a man’s mouth when he bit it to check if it was real.

Published by on January 27th, 2018.


The battery of the popular smartphone brand, iPhone, exploded in a man’s mouth when he bit it to check if it was real.

According to Mirror UK, the battery detonated in a flash of flames at a second-hand electronics market in China.

The lithium batteries found in iPhones cannot be removed by users and the phones have to be carefully taken apart by technicians to reveal them. Sellers of second-hand phones have also been known to swap out original batteries for cheaper made-in-China variants.

The customer, who appeared to be with his wife or girlfriend, therefore insisted on checking the status of the battery – and decided that biting it would prove whether it was real or fake. Camera feeds from the store shows him putting the battery between his teeth and biting down, causing the device to burst into flames in his mouth.

Post Views: 6

TRENDING SONGS


CLICK TO DROP YOUR COMMENT

Share this post with your friends on


« | »


Looking for something? Search below







Open chat
Powered by